AccuRIP Ruby EP drives the entire film output process (halftones and/or solids) not achievable without a RIP.
Activate the All Black Ink feature and use with Freehand Dmax Ink to transform your printer into a dedicated and efficient film printer.
AccuRIP Ruby EP users should purchase a Freehand refillable solution and Dmax Ink. Use Dmax Ink also when a refillable solution is not available for your particular model.
AccuRIP Ruby EP™ is engineered for 57 supported Epson printers (NOT the P800). Ruby EP replaces the previous Black Pearl version.
How to use
Freehand™ invented the ability to print from all (or any combo) of ink tanks then formulated Dmax™ black dye to achieve the best UV light blocking results. Exposing screens properly and easily every time. The All Black Ink™ Licensed Feature is included in AccuRIP™ Ruby for a full year.
- Easy and effective controls to achieve UV light blocking films for top-quality screen exposure
- Natural Corel and Adobe workflows to produce dense black film separations (solid areas, tints and gradients/blends) from full color images
- Dense and sharp-edged solid separations you can count on
- Quality halftone production – AccuRIP™ delivers what the Epson and Canon printer driver don’t have the ability to do
- Full control over halftone shape and frequency size
- Exclusive Droplet Weight control to quickly dial in perfect film results in one print
- Built-in Nozzle Check and Head Cleaning feature
- Auto Schedule unattended maintenance
- Enhanced Accuracy continuously calibrates the print head during printing
- All Black Ink™ controls ink configurations
- Droplet Weight Density Test Print feature
- Configuration Wizard
- Watch Dog automatic printer driver updater
- Compact User Interface uses less screen real estate
- Memory Minder prevents system memory overload
- Mac Catalina and Windows 10 compatible
- Improved file processing
- WiFi strong auto detects printer IP address
- Ethernet and USB ready
- Printer Driver Sharing allows multiple computers to print through AccuRIP™
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.