RED-COAT is a medium viscosity, water-soluble red block out designed to fill the open areas of the screen not covered by the emulsion.
Use for masking several designs on a screen until ready to print or for multi-colour work.
RED-COAT is also very good for touching up pinholes.
How to use
- When the screen is fully dry and free of contaminants, pour RED-COAT onto print side of the screen.
- Spread over the entire open areas of the screen until completely filled.
- Touch up and defects, including heavy blobs which tend to dry the outside and pop off or smear during the printing process.
- When using very fine mesh counts, you may choose to reduce the viscosity by adding a small amount of water.
- Block out is easily removed with water.
- Dries fast
- Easy to use
- Useful with all mesh counts
- Pleasant odour
- Coverage in one coat
- High contrast red colour
- Durable / High abrasion resistance
- Easily removed with water
- Biodegradable / Drain Safe
SDS / Technical Information
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.