The G-WASH 106 with electronically controllable washing pressure for maximum flexibility in screen development.
- For maximum screen format 1400 x 1800 mm / 55 x 71 inch
- PLUG & WASH construction method: unpack, set up, fill up, develop
- Uncomplicated operation by means of a touch screen
- Electronically adjustable washing pressure (5-12 Bar)
- Increase of pump pressure to 20 Bar (optional)
- Individually connectible nozzle bars for squeegee and print sides
- Powerful pump for optimal development results
- Grünig special nozzle, easy to maintain
- Integrated hand shower
- Simple and rugged screen support system
- Safe work processes thanks to the closed washing chamber
- Robust construction of stainless steel V2A.
- Very user-friendly and low-maintenance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.