Improve your stencil removing efficiency with this unique formulation.
Stencil Remover Concentrate 1:75 is concentrated product that when diluted with water can be used to reclaim stencil making systems including dual cure, photopolymer emulsions and capillary films.
Will not crystalize, coagulate or block spray nozzles in automated spray systems.
How to use
Remove any ink residue and flush the screen with water.
- Dilute 1 part Stencil remover with 75 parts water.
- Apply solution to the print side of the screen.
- Allow a sufficient amount of time to penetrate coating.
- Completely rinse screen thoroughly with high pressure water.
- Never let the solution dry on to the screen mesh.
- Always wear Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- Economical and easy to use
- Immediately breaks down emulsion
- Low Odour and Safe on all types of mesh
- Biodegradable / Drain Safe
- Concentrated Ideal for use in all Automated Reclaiming Systems (will not crystallize, coagulate, or block nozzles)
- Ideal for use in dip tank applications
SDS / Technical Information
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.