All Black Ink Starter Kit is specifically for the Epson 1430, 1400 and 1500W desktop printers. This exclusive two part system is made up with a frame and an ink tank, the replacement tank (not shown) is inserted into the frames that are kept from the starter kit.
The ink used inside the tanks are Freehand’s formulated, food grade, high-quality, black dye for inkjet printing to film. The dye has UV light blocking properties for better exposure to screens.
It is safe and non-toxic, but do not drink it!.
Alternative cartridges are available for other printer models.
How to use
First Time Installation:
- Snap in one tank into each FRAME.
- The frames are colour coded for the correct slots.
- Insert each completed cartridge into its proper coloured slot.
- AccuRIP Software controls the ability to use all slots. Launch AccuRIP and where the Multi-black feature is listed, click the feature ON.
The resetter tool is NOT used for any installation or replacement, it is ONLY used when a cartridge does not response upon initial installation.
Cartridge chips very rarely fail during normal operation, I red light would indicate a cartridge is out of ink, You can determine if the ink is low or at the reserve line by removing the cartridge from the printer and removing from its frame. Stand the cartridge up on its side with the hole where the ink is dispensed is facing UP, wait for about 5 minutes for any ink to settle. You can then see through the clear window, there is a reserve ink amount (not useable for printing only for the delivery process), replace the cartridge tanks that are at or below the reserve line.
Every time that the resetter is used the counter on the chip is reset, therefore do not reset the cartridge unless it has failed. Resetting a cartridge that is almost empty of ink will tell the printer that it is 100% full, where in fact is not.
All chips need to be clean of grease and dirt in order for the to read correctly,if a chip does not set (read) use rubbing alcohol ONLY and use a cotton bud to clean dirt or grime away
Formulated unblocking aid are available for print heads. They are designed to loosen up the dried ink that is interfering with the spraying of ink during printing.
STARTER KITS vs REFIL TANKS:
You use a Starter Kit (6 frames, 6 tanks, resetter) upon initial use of an All Black Ink system. All subsequent purchases will be the tank sets only.
- Is a full set of cartridges with Freehands formulated black dye ink
- Works in conjunction with AccuRIP'S multi black feature
- Transforms a colour printer into a dedicated film output device
- Uses a UV light blocking custom ink formulation
- Delivers highest density (D-MAX)
- Easy to install and operate
- Very flexible.... with turn on/off slot combinations
- Helps prevent blockages from idle slots (unused colours)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.