ECO-STRIP A is a water soluble screen wash formulated to break-down UV, Plastisol, and Water-Based inks.
ECO-STRIP A is an effective haze remover used for the removal of stubborn cured ink stains (ghost image).
ECO-STRIP A can be also combined with ECO-STRIP® Part “B” to make a highly stable, 2-in-1 Ink and Emulsion remover solution which is ideal for automated reclaiming systems.
How to use
MANUALLY: Card excessive ink from the screen. Spray or apply manually to the ink side of the screen. Scrub both sides of the screen and allow the product to penetrate. Starting at the bottom of the screen, rinse off all residue with high pressure water.
STAIN REMOVER: Remove the ink and emulsion from the screen. Apply to both sides of the screen. Scrub both sides of the screen and allow product to penetrate 1-3 minutes. High pressure wash both sides of the screen.
- Easy to use
- Economical - Can be diluted with water
- Reduces labour
- Low Odour
- Low Foam
- Low-VOC (volatile organic compounds) : after dilution with water
- High Solvency: immediately breaks down ink
- High Flash Point / Non-Flammable
- High load capacity to reduce usage
- Safe on all types of mesh
- Biodegradable / Drain Safe
- Ideal for use in automatic reclaiming equipment
- Multiple applications
- Does NOT Contain Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APEO) / Nonylphenol Ethoxylates (NPEO)
SDS / Technical Information
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.