ENVIROSOLV® is a water-based ink cleaner designed for the removal of water based and plastisol inks.
This product works especially well at opening up dried-in water-base ink in the image area.
This product will protect the fabric from deep stains or ghosting from the image print.
How to use
Always remove excessive ink prior to use of Envirosolve.
Press Wash/Screen Opener.
- Apply product to both sides of the screen.
- Wipe or Squeegee off until residue is all gone.
- Apply to ink side of the screen.
- Using a brush or pad agitate both sides of the screen.
- High pressure rinse from bottom to the top.
Envirosolve works extremely well when catologing the screens.
- Water based product.
- Pleasant odour.
- No residues left.
- Protects mesh from deep stains and ghosting.
SDS / Technical Information
HS Tariff Code