Our Ergo force squeegee handle is a fantastic addition to your screen printing tool box. Its 15 cm / 6 inch in length handle is a useful size for move ability and flexibility.
You can put our Ergo force squeegee handles together with use of squeegee blades to build an infinite length squeegee more suited to your personal use of it. Its fantastic modular design allows for this.
The handle has a patented squeegee blade deflector system which allows you to exert more pressure with the use of softer blades for your own personal taste and use. You can further personalise this handle with the use of optional catch rods which stop the squeegee from falling back into the ink.
How to use
Put the squeegee of your choice into the handle to your desired length using additional ergo force squeegee handles if necessary and use as a screen printing equipment tool as needed.
- Modular design to allow for building infinite length squeegees
- Unique squeegee blade location which allows you to use both sides of the squeegee blade without causing any damage
- Has a patented squeegee blade deflector system which allows you to exert more pressure using softer blades
- Manufactured from high grade aluminium
- Anodised surface to resist chemicals and for easy cleaning
- Optional catch rods can be added, these simple items stop the squeegee from falling back into the ink
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.