GEM-ZYME is designed for removal of all photopolymer, diazo, and capillary film emulsions and will immediately liquify and break down the emulsion and dramatically increase the speed of the reclaim procedure.
*Contains natural enzymes to help degrade the emulsion*
How to use
1. Apply GEM-ZYME by spray or wipe application, or in a dip tank. Use in concentrated form or at a dilution of 1 part product up to 20 parts water.
2. After removal of ink, blockout and tape, apply GEM-ZYME to both sides of a wet screen. Wait 10 seconds or more, depending on the dilution factor.
3. High pressure water rinse both sides until emulsion residue is gone.
- Designed for the removal of photopolymer, diazo and capillary film emulsions.
- Extremely concentrated cleaner. When used in full strength, it immediately attacks the emulsion.
- Safe on all types of mesh and is drain acceptable to a treatment plant, after soil release, when used as directed.
SDS / Technical Information
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.