H/C100 is a paste that aides the removal of ghost/image stains on the mesh of your screens, this paste is designed for all ink systems.
H/C 100 contains a unique blend of alkaline water based cleaner and solvent active detergents that will clean mesh of all stains.
H/C 100 is designed to work quickly and effectively to increase the screen reclaiming output.
Product contains Sodium Hydroxide so please refer to Safety Data Sheets for safe handling practises
How to use
Before using H/C100 remove all the emulsion from the screen first.
- Apply product with a non abrasive brush or pad on both sides of the screen.
- Scrub paste into the mesh of the screen.
- Allow chemical to penetrate the screen for up to 10 minutes.
- High pressure rinse from the bottom to the top.
- Allow screen to dry.
- Always wear Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- Creamy paste.
- Biodegradable / Drain safe.
- Low odour.
- Low VOC (volatile organic compound).
- High load capacity to reduce usage.
- Non flammable.
- Mesh safe.
- Ideal for use on deep stains.
- Contains a proprietary mesh protector.
SDS / Technical Information
HS Tariff Code
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.