Our instant dry Ink Jet film in A4 sheets is ideal for the creation of high resolution colour separations used for screen printing stencils or litho plate production.
This inkjet film is extremely popular with large format printers that have a media cut feature onboard and has excellent dot sharpness, dimensional stability, drying time, image clarity and good halftones.
Solid blacks are best produced with maximum optical density of 2.6 and UV density over 4.0 using dye based inks (like our very own DMax ink) from an Epson or Canon Inkjet printer.
- Instant dry A2 sheets ideal for the creation of high resolution colour separations
- Used for screen printing stencils or litho plate production
- Specially formulated Micro-porous coating that allows the ink to dry instantly.
- 130 micron stable polyester.
- Suitable for dye and pigment based inks.
- Anti static properties.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.