The KTK BULLET is, simply, the 6 machine you must have at your screen-printing company. With the same quality KTK has been showcasing all over the world during the past years, the KTK BULLET arrives at the global market with grace.
Being globally known for its precision, speed and robustness, KTK could only bring to the market another quality machine. The KTK BULLET can print 1100 pieces per hour at its maximum production rate, and shows versatility in any angle you may look at it. In order to answer the needs of the modern printer, the KTK BULLET can hold 10 to 14 pallets, sized from 950mm x 550mm (38’’ x 22’’) up to 1100mm x 650mm (43’’ x 26’’), and 4 to 12 printing heads.
As it uses some of the best components available in the market, this user-friendly central elevation machine, does not need heavy maintenance and is made in order to last years at any screen-printing company. It is controlled using software created in-house, by our own team of engineers, with every program a printer may need during any printing job.
Although every printing head has an independent and simple control panel built in, the printing technician can control the whole machine, and each of the peripherals (KTK Dragon), from the central console, making the KTK Bullet very fast to set up.
Let’s not forget the capacity of moving a pallet to a desired position, on the machine, with the simple use of a button on each printing head’s user-friendly control panel. This easiness of moving the position of a pallet is something that will make the registration of a job always seem like a piece of cake.
The innovative semi-automatic cleaning position was designed taking into consideration the needs of the modern screen printer, making the cleaning of a screen always seem like an easy task.
As we, at KTK, use materials and techniques found in the field of aeronautics and on heavy construction machinery, all KTK machines stand out in the screen-printing machinery world as the machines of the future.
Through our agents and our team of engineers, KTK is very proud of offering its technical support, worldwide. This is something we believe is of extreme importance at the moment of acquiring a new machine. We can never predict the future, but during the engineering of this screen-printing machine, all factors are taken into account, making the solving of any of these minor issues seem like nothing happened. Also, KTK is not redesigning the wheel, meaning we strive to use the most international standard (ISO) parts we can, so the printer can find solutions locally, anywhere in the World, in case it becomes necessary. Simply, we want to make the printer’s life easier.
Fast, durable, precise and reliable, the KTK BULLET is that and much more. It adapts to any screen-printing need. If your desire is to add value to your finished products, you may have found what you are looking for.
- Printing heads’ central elevation system
- 2 patents implemented into the machine
- Frequency drive machine rotation with AC servomotor, for a quick and reliable index
- Squeegees’ movement with AC Inverter
- Power connections and command for flash cure incorporated in the machine
- KTK software for total machine control, inserted on the machine’s main control panel
- An individual control panel on each printing head, for controlling the print and flood speed, height, angle of the squeegees and stroke length
- Print heads with semi-automatic cleaning position for an easy and reliable screen cleaning
- KTK machine control software inserted on the main control panel
- Polychromatic touch screen as the main control panel
- U shaped screen clamping system (or other, if requested by the client)
- Screen registration system with the Vernier scale
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.