LSR-30 stain remover is a viscous de-hazer and de-greaser that is designed for a variety of ink systems.
LSR-30 cleans the mesh of cured ink stains with less of a noticeable odour and out performs most paste stain removers.
LSR-30 contains Sodium Hydroxide, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet for safety and handling practices.
How to use
Before using LSR-30, remove all the emulsion from the screen.
- Apply product with a non abrasive brush or pad on the ink side of the wet screen.
- Allow chemical to penetrate for up to 10 minutes.
- High pressure water rinse, spraying from the bottom to the top on the print side of the mesh.
- Reverse the screen and high pressure rinse.
- Allow screen to dry.
- Always wear Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- Fast acting.
- Biodegradable / Drain safe.
- Low odour.
- Low VOC (volatile organic compound)
- High load capacity to reduce usage.
- Non flammable.
- Mesh safe.
- Ideal for use on deep stains.
- Contains a proprietary mesh protector.
SDS / Technical Information
HS Tariff Code
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.