Prochem WR-25 is a medium visocity Diazo sensitized emulsion that is recommended for use with plastisol inks, water based inks, and discharge inks.
WR-25 itself has excellent water resistant, resolution and definition properties. This means that it produces durable sharp stencils without that post hardening.
For information on how it should be used, please see our ‘How to Use’ tab.
How to use
To use this product, simply follow the following steps...
- Fill bottle with Diazo sensitizer ¾ full with distilled water
- Shake vigorously until Diazo powder is dissolved
- Add contents of bottle into 4kg of Emulsion
- Mix thoroughly and let emulsion stand for 2 hours
- 2 hours should ensure any air bubbles introduced are released
- Easy to use
- Fast exposure times
- Phthalate free
- Avoid freezing and heating
- Store in cool dry place
SDS / Technical Information
HS Tariff Code
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.