The Shur-Check 130 works well with the Shur-Loc panels, frames and tensioning tools. It’s jewelled movement ensure accuracy to +/- 1% for the full scale of the dial. It also measures 0-130 N/cm with ease and it even comes with its own calibration certificate so you can rest assured you will achieve great results with this tool.
The indicator on the product is made to AGD design specification and its meter accurately measures the deflection of all screen printing fabrics that you may use to easily maintain suggested tolerances for the product.
The tool itself has a steel base and heavy duty aluminium indicator case – perfect for the most extreme production floor environments in your screen printing workshop. It also has a greater resistance to impacts and jamming due to the engineered design of the indicator movement.
Comes in a heavy duty, dedicated plastic hard case with a patented unbreakable latch - held within using custom foam moulded to the tension meter itself
- Movement ensures accuracy to +/- 1>#/li###
- Measures 0-130 N/cm
- Comes with its own calibration certificate
- Measures deflection of screen printing fabrics to easily maintain suggested tolerances
- Steel base
- Heavy duty indicator case
- Suitable for most extreme production floor environment
- Design allows for greater resistance to impacts and jamming
- Comes in a heavy duty, dedicated plastic hard case with a patented unbreakable latch. Held within using custom foam moulded to the tension meter itself
- 5/16” thick glass calibration standard included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.