Our 2-side coated transfer paper is a specialist paper for high-quality decoration - even photographic is possible. Designed to cold peel, it is used for screen printing with plastisol inks, with or without powdered adhesives.
Perfect for t-shirts and sweat shirts, but also suitable for printing transfers for specialty fabrics such as workwear and sportswear etc.
Available in sheet sizes of 50x70cm or 50x35cm and ream sizes of 250, 100 or 50 sheets.
- 2-side coated (print on any side)
- Specialist paper for screen printing
- Compatible with Plastisol inks and powdered adhesives
- Ideal lie-flat properties and dimensional stability
- Precisely cut with coating on both sides
- No pinholes due to the 100% cold peel release
- No formaldehyde
- Reduced waste
- Superior image quality and colour reproduction
- Great curl resistance
- Consistent stability, shape and smoothness
- Minimum ink set off
- Easy removable
- Blister-free, even after high humidity exposure
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.