These component inks form the Total Ink Solutions Series UMX colour matching system, this range of inks are ready for use (RFU) as a single colour on there own.
UMX inks have unique properties that allow for faster wet-on-wet production speeds with the use of less pressure and with extremely low ink build-up under the screen.
This ink has a very creamy consistency and is short-bodied, with very low tack and greatly improved shear. Ideal for high definition, resolution and detail when halftone printing.
Use the UMX formulation tool to mix 1000's of Pantone shades as well as create your own unique formulations.
Note: Pre-test on actual substrates before any full production run, for dye bleeding, adhesion, wash fastness and other desired effects.
How to use
Light coloured 100% cotton or cotton/polyester blends. Use an under base for printing dark fabrics.
Colours should be printed without any modifications. If thinning is required, only use TI curable reducer (1% to 5% by volume).
SCREEN MESH AND EMULSION:
43T to 120T any direct or indirect lacquer resistant emulsion. Use 35 to 70 micron capillary film for best results.
65-75 Durometer sharp edge 65-90-65 or 75-90-75 triple Durometer.
165C (325F) entire ink film. Test dryer temperatures and wash test printed product before and during a production run.
Ink degradant or Press wash.
- Formulated to provide simulations of the PANTONE colour standards for light coloured textile fabrics
- High performance, plastisol inks formulated for ultra high speed automatic printing
- Very creamy and short bodied with low tack for ease of printing and significantly improved shear
- Very well suited for high definition and resolution with fine detail and halftone printing
- Faster production speeds using less pressure, when printing through finer mesh counts
SDS / Technical Information
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.